I played the best joke on my kids and my sisters through email. I sent each of them this:
"If someone claimed that Ladybug had a return missionary in the backseat of the car, with his pants down--would you believe them? If that same person claimed that Tigger slept with a boy--would you still believe them?"
Here are the responses:
Aunt T--
Oh Brother....
Sounds like a disgruntled girl who got her world wrecked...and is striking out at Ladybug and Tigger blaming things an them that she either has already done or wished she had.
No not in a million years would I believe that of any of any of your girls.
God knows not to give you daughters like me ( LOL you are supposed to laugh here )
I hope that Tigger and Ladybug are not letting this get to them. This is total stupidity on the accusers shoulders.
Aunt Donna--
HELL NO…I’d probably kick their ass and make their life a living hell. They would curse the day they ever messed with MY NIECES!
Nanna--
hummmm.... yes and no? all depends.
the Ladybug we all know is one that would be on the other side of town. ;) Ladybug is very LDS and would stay clear of any questionable situation. i could however see that she maybe some boy showed up late to a performance and there was no place to change, so Ladybug would let him change in her car. now again, knowing Ladybug, she would be a thousand feet away from the car and would tell everyone not to go close to the car since someone was changing. i could also see her in the front of the car while driving and maybe someone in the back changing their pants, but Ladybug not seeing of course. i could see her being so embarrassed!
now with tigger, i couldn't believe that she slept with someone (and when i hear slept with, i think of two people in bed not clothed). i however do believe that maybe one or two of her close friends have, and maybe she is being judged because of who she talks to or hangs out with.
the more i think about it too, naturally i would have questions for this person. such as...
1. where was Ladybug? (was she in the car with the guy? front seat or back? was she outside the car? standing right out the door or standing on the other side of the parking lot/town?)
2. who was the person they thought tigger slept with? (may give a hint if it is true or not)
so do we get to hear the juicy details of where this question came from!?!?
The Chef--
Ummmmm, not your typical email. Is there some background to this? Am I missing something here?
Cookie--
LOL! You're kidding, right? I wouldn't believe it, but I have seen stranger things happen. . . Did someone really accuse Ladybug and Tigger of those things?
In response to each of their opinions, I sent another email and informed them of the following:
LOL!
Tigger actually DID sleep with ( )--Her best friend from preschool when she went to his cabin. They were about 11 years old? Maybe 12. Anyway I gave permission for her to go overnight with him and then found out they slept in the same bed but one was on top of blankets and the other was under blankets LOL! (knowing Tigger, I probably have my story wrong--they probably fell asleep watching tv or something stupid like that)
Ladybut went to a fireside on Sunday and her "date" begged her to wear jeans and a sweatshirt--but Ladybug insisted that she was wearing a skirt as it was taking place in the chapel. She required her "date" to look nice too. So he dressed nice, but also brought his jeans with him! Following the fireside, he slipped into the backseat and changed into his jeans! (Ladybug was driving that night) In fact, Ladybug is the designated driver for a young man in her acting group and she often picks him up from school and he has "had his pants down" a few times too while changing into costume or uniform! LOL
SO...LET ME BE THE FIRST TO TELL YOU...Ladybug had a return missionary in the backseat of the car, with his pants down-- AND Tigger slept with a boy!
hahahahahaHHAAAAAHAHAAH!!!
To which I received the following:
YOU BRAT!!! (Aunt T) HAHAHAHA.
I was somewhat close! ;) (Nanna)
I gotta keep my eyes open for these trick questions! :) (The Chef)
LOl…I guess this means I am gonna kick your arse! LOL BUTTNUTT (Aunt Donna)
Now we know you are really sick mom (Cookie)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! It all depends on how you word these things. :D you now you all still love me. "things happen in the grass" -mom (Tigger)
Oh Man! That was the most fun I'd had in a very long time!
2 comments:
I love you mom!!! that was a funny email.
Correction, we were watching Indiana jones and feel asleep on the futon!! in which we each had our own blanket and our own pillow!!!!
Post a Comment