I was venting to my husband about a bad day at work when the phone began to ring. I did not want to answer the phone and intended to let it go to voice mail. However, the answering machine did not pick it up and after about the 10th ring, I figured someone must be pretty desperate to reach us.
I picked up the phone and it was Chase! Little guy is going to turn three years old next month! He said, "Hi, grandma. Where's my other Papa?"
"Oh, you want to talk to Papa?"
"Uh, huh"
So I hand the phone to the Osmone and of course he is always excited to talk to the grandchildren. Apparently, Chase had gone to the fair and got to get on a real horse! He was very excited about it and of course Grandpa was very animated in responding to him. Eventually he asked for me again.
So I take over and ask about this horse. He told me it was big and then he wanted to talk to his other papa again! Oh well, he does have a great "other papa"!
No comments:
Post a Comment