a couple of weeks ago, Nanna called to let us know that Bailee was going to get married and she was going to get married in the temple like her mom and dad. Nanna was very impressed with this little conversation and asked Bailee who she was going to marry to which Bailee replied, "Grandpa!"
About a week later Bailee called yelling about the beanstalk! They planted a bean and it grew and beanstalk! and it grew and grew! She also was very excited about Little Red Riding hood going through the woods to take cookies to her grandma, which merged into her deciding to make cookies. I could hear her gathering her items; she needed flour and eggs and milk and then she wanted mom to put the Beanstalk back on TV. It turned out that there was a new episode of Jack and Ruby that included these fairytales and Bailee had fallen in love with it!
Bailee came back to the phone and told me more about the beanstalk and little red riding hood, which reminded her that she was making cookies! She said she forgot the chocolate chips! I be right back! and I could hear her shuffling off to the kitchen.
funny funny funny little girl. I could just see her jumping up and down and using her arms and hands to describe everything. She was sooooooo excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment