Tigger successfully graduated from High School! yeaaaaaaa! Ladybug has gotten herself engaged to a great young man! yeaaaaaa! Grandpa was able to come to Utah to visit the family for Tigger's graduation! yeaaaaaaa!
Grandpa still cannot stand the noise created by crying or fussy children. I took him to Target and he did a great job with his walker. We moved from one side of the store to the other. I wanted to look at movies. While we were at that end of the store, Grandpa suddenly decided he was done and wanted to leave. I assumed that meant the same thing I mean when I tell my children I was done and wanted to leave. It generally means dropp everything--and meet me at the car! Grandpa was very tired at this point and I wasn't sure he was going to be able to make to the car, which was parked at the other end of the store! As we were leaving the movie section, he turned toward the electronics section and said, "Oh, shut up!" but then he kept it to himself the rest of the way. LOL!!
Ummmm, gotta go but there is so much more to tell about Grandpa's visit to Provo. Check back soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment