Monday, August 23, 2010

I'M BORED


Haven't been on the blog site in a while and I just enjoyed going through all of my daughter's blogs. Linda doesn't have one though, but I've talked to her on the phone. She is actually on a family vacation out in Florida! They have been there for three days and it sounds like they have already attended many site-seeing activities. I love seeing photos on the blogs. It is fun to watch the grandchildren grow. They are very different when they are in their own environments and it is easier to see their personalities!

I've added a list of books I've been reading. Yea, I still read teen books but that is ok--my life is already filled with adult drama! One of my favorite series is called the Immortal Instruments and I read on-line that they may make a movie from it! I am very excited about that. Savanna called the other day to just talk about the Circle Series by Ted Decker. She doesn't want to ruin them for Maeser, but she just finished the final book and had to talk!  LOL

I've taken a couple of weeks off of work. I just needed a break from my co-worker. I swear that woman is unhealthy for me! So I have been sanding the wood floor in the front room. I realized it was almost September and I still do not have the floor done! I told myself that this is the last week of sanding. No matter what it looks like at that point, I will move on to staining the wood and placing the tiles.

No comments:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy