This is ridiculous!! I am horrible at keeping up with the blog but not because I don't try. In fact I have multiple posts saved in draft because they are so important to me. I just need to get back to them!
So here I am, looking at my drafts and I found this little ditty saved under the title Mother's Day 2012. LOL!! I even had the photo attached. Probably thought it would help jog my memory as to what I wanted to write. It isn't working. But I am laughing at the photo!!
I can hear them fighting to be the loudest! me, me, no! me! me! No!! mine! mine! me! me! Kinda sad to engage in such caniptions just to get regurgitated french fries from the mall parking lot. Yea, that would shut me up too!
Mother's Day? It was nice and quiet at my house. I kinda like having an empty nest!!

No comments:
Post a Comment