Sunday, April 25, 2010

WHERE AM I?


I have been busy attempting to create a second blog page. It is called 'The Panic Room.' My idea is to use that blog to process my anxiety and panic and to keep the current blog as the family space. Except that each of my children have their own blogs and rarely, if ever, actually post on this family space. Oh well, I will leave it open so they are able to read MY version of what happens in life.

So, if you can't find me at osmfmly, look for osmfmlypanicroom and perhaps I will be there. Coding does not come naturally to me so I have mixed the two blogs up for a few days. If you can't find me at either place--I am lost in space! Danger, Danger! --gotta get this worked out, right? Give me time. It will happen.

No comments:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy