Thursday, May 20, 2010

Best Friends


I remember when I was in Jr. high School and thought I had fallen in love. My girlfriend and I would walk the halls of the school, hoping to catch a glimpse of the 'hot' ninth grader we both had our eyes on. But, he moved away, and left us both behind. I found a new guy to like when I entered Sr. High School. I thought I would spend the rest of my life with him. I enjoyed our friendship and goofy things we did together. But, he left for college and took the key to my heart with him. When he left on his mission, I assumed my heart was secure.  But, I met a new guy who taught me love involves more than just your heart. He could see through to my Soul. He became My Best Friend. My Companion. My Everything. My Eternity.

Ladybug called the other day to infom me she and her best friend have become each other's Everything...

No comments:

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy