Tigger and Brian have spent the summer traveling to visit sisters and grandchildren!
When Tigger came home from girls' camp she had time to tell us a bit about it and sing a few songs that go along with it. Then it was time for the big Watkins Family Reunion. Tigger loves to spend time with her cousin Aileen. I'm glad because Aileen is a good example to her. Once the family reunion was over, Tigger rode back with her cousins to Arizona to visit Nanna. During that week, The Osmone and Ladybug (and her love, Superdude) went to Wyoming to camp with Cookie and her family. The Osmone reported that he enjoys watching Cookie with her boys. They spent only one night at the lake and then returned home. But then the Osmone drove down to Mesa to pick up Tigger and spent the Fourth of July there.
Then when they returned, they had a week before they were off to Seattle to visit Daisy. The Osmone spent time looking at maps to determine what direction he wanted to travel. They planned to travel to Vancouver Oregon on Saturday and then stay overnight. Then travel on to Renton Washington on Sunday. Unfortunately, Tigger got FOOD POISONING from their dinner on Saturday night. They told me that she started throwing up during the night and continued into the morning. But Tigger wanted to move on so they left about 11:00 A.M. on Sunday Morning. Gosh! What timing for food poisoning!
Today is Thursday and I got an email from the Osmone because I was concerned about a communication I had regarding our bank account. He checked into it and gave me further instructions, then his email announced that Tigger had an asthma attack last night! Man! She hasn't had an attack in a very long time. The Osmone thinks it is due to the climate in Washington, as Tigger's allergies seem to be agitated as well. He told her she needed to keep her inhaler with her. Next Month Tigger will travel into Nevada to compete in another Ice-Skating event. She will be traveling with her coach and the other girls who share the same coach. By the time she returns, the summer will be over and she will need to find a job, because her next big travel plan is to go with a friend to the Phillipines! I'm not sure she will be able to make it, but I know she wants to try.
What a memorable summer for Tigger! And her Dad! There is nothing like time spent alone with your child/parent.

2 comments:
And I really did enjoy spending time with Dad, that I missed him earlier today when he went to work. I like being with my family and my sisters too. BUT I missed YOU!!!!!!! a whole heck a lot when I was gone. love you.
Oh what's with the top photo....are you trying to say that you missed me?
Post a Comment